Thursday, June 07, 2007

sandy = time trial


sandy perrins


i dont know what i will do with myself when sandy moves away to medical school. i dont think gardie will like it either. he wont be able to handle all the cyclo cross announcing on his own.
well at least he knows good music, like mexican food, can rip up a time trial every now and then.
plus the interviews would not be complete with out you sandy.


what do you tell all the girls that want to marry you:

I tell her to wait until I get into medical school…oh whoops, I just did. No idea what to tell her now.


why race ride or ski:

I’ve always been an adrenaline junkie. I think I always will be. Perhaps I should become a surgeon.


how do you go to school, work and ride, race all at once:

As my dad always said if you’re not living on the edge you’re taking up too much space. I’d be bored if I didn’t always have something to do.


do you like my music player content

Absolutely! The bestest groove tunes on the interwebs! I’m gonna have to get some for Umpacast #9: “Moving Cross Country Tunes”


do you ever want to race cross again or mtn bikes:

CX: maybe, but I used to turf it so much it just began to suck always hurting my wrists, knees and hips.
MTB: NO WAY. I did one MTB race in Utah, and one in Vermont (in ’99). Since I’m a cat 1 on the road, they made me race expert. HA whatta friggin joke. I sucked. Not to mention I crashed over 10 times on a borrowed bike. Gardie caught me and started with the older dudes some 5 or 10 minutes after me.



who is favorite guy/racer in utah and you cant say Gardie:

Probably I have the most respect for T-Bird. He simply knows how to hurt and do it with class. I try to race with as much class as he has. I have yet to succeed. Plus he’s one damn fine angler.






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are we supposed to take the "respect" question seriously when you are wearing that snow suit?
RB