Friday, June 15, 2007

this one girl from park city

lara kendall


this girl used to live in the big city. but she never called me. now she lives the high roller park city life style. you know rally the trail all day, then race. shred the experts and rip the dh.
she is the defintion of sarcasm and wit.
next time you see her at the races try to talk to her and see what i mean.

too bad i wasnt there taking this picture.



1. If you could take someone to the moon with you who would it be?

You, Cris Fox. He's clearly a super human and does well when deprived of oxygen.

2. so you rip the dh like kathy sherwin, how did you learn the mad skillzzz
Honestly, i wasnt very good on the dh until I got my new bike (cannondale). Although the lefty looks funky to me, the suspension is awesome! I love it! I had a hard tail before and hanging with my buds on the dh was tough. Trying to keep up with the boyz in PC has helped too.

3. who is your most favorite biker in utah

Easy… Chucky Gibson (drool here) next question. Oh Fox rips too, if he stays in a race for more than 10 minutes.

4. how do i rate as an interviewer

Is this a one thru ten question? You should be on The View. I picture you on Rosie’s lap. Id give you an 8....where's my coffee?
how's life in pc? I grew up in Maine and moved here after college in 1999. I actually came here for the xc skiing. After i quit skiing a friend got me into mtn biking and i was hooked. It's the best sport ever. It hurts so good! I love the riding up here and the biking community is pretty cool too.
5. tell us a secret about lara the "mysterious"

I dont have any secrets...i wear my emotions on my sleeve. Anyone who wants to know me can.

6. if you had a super power what sounds best. I want to fly. Being high and going fast has always been appealing.

7. and when you were stuck on an island with food and stuff what else would you bring
I read a lot...id bring Salinger's Catcher in the Rye. One of my favs and always a good read. It's really short though...hmmm how long am i on the island for??
if you won 5 million in a lottery how would you spend it? Paying you back for the check you just wrote me...

No comments: