Friday, June 01, 2007

look at this guy, wacked out Oreilly


mike oreilly

back story. i have not seen this guy for a long time. hes from michigan, but i guess hes been living in salt lake for awhile.
i hate to name drop, not really.
but back in 1994 we were at crested butte racing expert and then drove to mammoth. he knew floyd, ya the doper floyd.

we were all experts and floyd was camping by himself. he always wanted to ride around and do hans rey type shit on the picnic tables and eat fruit all day.
so me and mike drove to meet floyd at mammoth, eat fruit and ride. ya good times
then at night he hit a rabbit on the road in the truck, we stopped to see if it was dead and the head got cut off. cool. that was a good trip.
so he saw me on the news a few months ago and emailed me. then sent me this sweet pics of him killing ducks.
yaaa


If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be?
I would be a piece of deer meat, because, assuming I was being eaten by a human, I would have been killed quickly and humanely
instead of freezing to death one winter. Also, I would feel good knowing I am providing a natural, low-fat source of protein to someone. ....ya kick ass.

If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money?
I would take one million to live off of, and invest about three million in Apple stock, which is about to blow through the roof (again).
The remaining cash would be put into other stocks and mutual funds. Maybe I would "buy Chris Fox's life," if it's still for sale. I would then
take all the gear, and have Chris sell it on Ebay, which is what he does anyway, and pay him a small commission. I might also take a couple
grand in cash and go out with Chris and give to random people in the streets, but only if Chris would do it after drinking a forty ouncer.

How do I rate as an interviewer?
You are about as good as one of those blonds on FOX. Fair and Balanced, right?

If you were a car, what kind would you be?

One of the New GTIs, probably.

Who do you admire the most and why?

I admire George Bush because I can't understand how the stupidest man alive became President.
But seriously, John Tomac, because for a year or two he was both the best downhiller and the
best climber in the world. It was truly frightening to watch him move downhill through
the wet roots and rocks of Mt. Snow in the early 90s -- a kind of sublime grace that
no one can duplicate.

In the news story about your life, what would the headline say?

Eccentric Michigan Man Lives to 138 Years, Dies While Dragging Out World Record Archery Elk

No comments: