Tuesday, June 19, 2007

swiss miss

erin collins





the new member of mona vie cannondale. taking the ICUP by storm, on a hard tail?!?!
if you have not noticed the new mova vie team its bart, thomas, sager, mini sager and erin.
shameless plug: cannondale, mova vie, reynolds, hotel san jose, sager sports LTD.
wow i should get a kick back for that.




if you are at the races and miss this girl, well then i dont know what to say. tall and blond. straight outta norway. ok, maybe not.

comin from the UC.

once i lighten up the stock cannondale caffeine, this cdale/rider combo has a bright future and many victories on the dirt road to fame and glory.

she is last years norba expert champ, that means the stars and bars. lots of untapped talent here.

maybe i could teach her a thing or 2. we'll see what cards she holds. only time can tell.

plus she does triathons, xterra and likes to run in the hills. so if you see the golden locks pass you on the DH or UH, better let her go cuz she will put you deep in the pain cave.

If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs - such as food and water - were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?

Definitely a boy to make out with. Maybe ear plugs so I can sleep at night.

If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with the time?

No brainer. I'd travel the world. See lots of cool stuff and eat lots of good food. Play.

If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?

Probably wouldn't change that much because I love my life as it is now. But I'd try to right some wrongs.

what is your idea of a perfect date?

A perfect date to me isn't so much what I do on the date it's the company I'm with. I like it when it's fun. It doesn't have to be all romantic. It's important to me that both of us are comfortable and for there to be lots of laughter. It helps if he's really funny.

If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?

Cris, you already called me on this one. A monkey. First of all I've always wanted to own a monkey. But why I'm similar is obvious; long monkeylike arms and legs and a happy yet obnoxious personality.

If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be?

I don't know. I don't really like this question. Next... i think you are probably mt dew or laffy taffy.

what do you want to do with the next 2 years of your life

I just wanna have fun. I want to get really good at racing Mountain Bikes and race a bunch. I want to go on lots of trips. My plans are really undecided.

No comments: