Monday, December 04, 2006

1 orange a day keeps the fat away

ya today was hard core, i rode my bike over to the PO and i was rippin it up. shredding the traffic at 5pm. 10 min ride today, lots of shipping and sold sagers bikes as well for 5 g's.

i just had 1 orange for dinner thats all i have eaten today. at this rate by xmas i'll be back to 150 and flat hauling ass. lets race.

i feel hollow and light. no food makes me feel weird.

time to call elizabeth and get the first colon blow going. gotta keep the pipes shiny.

good times

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, yeah, seriously, I don't know how you can do this. If I don't eat breakfast, I am light headed by 9 a.m. and will probably pass out before lunch. And by "breakfast", I don't mean an orange.
RB

flahute said...

Dude ... TMI. Fasting is one thing, but a colon blow?