Sunday, December 03, 2006

over qualified

this never happens to me in the job thing. i have never applied for a real job. but it correlates to girls.

you know the scene in the movie or talking to someone, "ya i went to this job interview and they said im over qualified" they wont give me the job because im too smart and they dont want to be shown up i guess.

ya well it happens to me with girls all the time. "i dont deserve you" ??? come on what kind of cop out is that.

are they serious or what,

over qualified or evolved, big generous heart. nobody knows what to do with.

give me a break over here im not king fox,

or i might like to be

2 comments:

flahute said...

In my experience, "I'm not good enough for you" or "I don't deserve you" is girl-code for "you're not good enough for me" ... which is a pretty lousy thing to ever tell a guy.

"I'm not good enough for you" is a sign of shallowness.

The way I figure it, if I choose to show kindness and generosity to someone, then they do deserve it ... there are other, more valid reasons to end (or never enter) a relationship, just be honest.

Art said...

In my experience the ones who say that weak shit really are not good enough. What they are really saying is "I would rather date someone who I have nothing in common with (but I think they are hot) and try to change them and then when it does not work out I will hang out with you again as "friends" and bitch that there are no good guys to date."